AMDAD is continually seeking high calibre candidates to join our professional team
of consultants. If you believe you would be a good fit and valuable addition to
AMDAD please select the link below to forward your resume.
AMDAD Mission statement
To provide specialist mine planning solutions to the mining industry that are realistic,
cost effective and timely; to help our clients, small and large to maximise the
value of their projects.
- We value and respect our clients. We listen to them and attend
to their needs. We value and enjoy a high level of repeat business.
- We respect our employees. We aim to provide an enjoyable, co-operative
work environment; flexible work arrangements; challenging and rewarding assignments;
and development of experience and skills. This has fostered a stable team of dedicated
consultants with a low turnover of staff.
- We value integrity. We always act honestly, openly and ethically.
- We value teamwork. Although AMDAD specialises in mine planning,
we are committed to working on multi-disciplinary assignments with other specialist
consultants of our client or our clients' personnel.
- We value diversity. We enjoy working with small and large clients,
from small exploration companies to major mining houses, on greenfields and brownfields
projects within Australia and overseas, over a range of commodities.
- We value safety, environmental and social responsibility.